2 Days/ 1 Nights
Day 1: Lisboa | Óbidos | Alcobaça | Nazaré | Batalha | Fátima
Leaving Lisbon, we head north. Our fist stop will be at Óbidos, a small village surrounded by medieval walls, with its typical whitewashed houses and wrought iron balconies, its handicraft and the famous pousada do Castelo. Then we go on to Alcobaça to visit the church of the Monastery (World Heritage by UNESCO), the longest and first entire church in gothic style in Portugal, where you can admire the tombs of the doomed lovers D.Pedro and D.Inês de Castro. Our lunch will be at Nazaré, the most typical and colourful Portuguese fishing villages. In the afternoon, we visit the church of Batalha Monastery (World
Heritage by UNESCO), a masterpiece in gothic style, with his beautiful stained-glass windows. Arrival at the hotel in Fátima.
Overnight in Fátima
Day 2 — Fátima | Lisboa
After breakfast at the hotel, day at disposal for activities of a personal nature in Fátima, a centre of Christian Faith and a local of world pilgrimage, to visit the church where the tombstones of Lúcia, Jacinta and Francisco are, as well as the Chapel of Apparitions at the heart of the shrine. You will have time to assist a mass. At the end of the day, we will return to Lisbon through the colourful farming region.
● Accommodation on a buffet breakfast basis at 4* hotel.
● Transport by air-conditioned bus or minivan, as per detailed itinerary. - Guided visits & lunch on the first day at an ocean view Restaurant.
● Departure at 9:00am from the terminal at Marquês de Pombal Lisbon and include free
pick up and drop off at a central Hotel in Lisbon (pick up time from hotel or meeting point
close to hotel to be informed in time of booking).
● Pick up and drop off in Estoril, Sintra and Cascais Hotels available at a supplement
Does Not Include:
● Expenses other than detailed above, porter fees at hotels, meals, personal expenses, entrances other than those mentioned.