Stonehouse Tours makes arrangements with third party suppliers who provide travel services such as flights, cruises, hotels, transfers, sightseeing, car rental, trains or other activities. Although Stonehouse Tours makes every effort to deal with the most reputable suppliers; we are not responsible for their acts and omissions and for acts and omissions of their respective employees, representatives or agents. Travel services are subject to conditions imposed by law and by third-party suppliers. As such, their liability is limited by their respective tariffs, conditions of carriage as well as international conventions and arrangements. Stonehouse Tours does not assume any responsibility for schedule changes made by an airline, or any additional costs (accommodation, meals, etc.) incurred to any flight delays or missed connections. Additional hotelier terms and conditions may also apply.
In addition but not limited to:
- Any wrongful or negligent act or omission on the part of any third-party supplier outlined in our vouchers or their personnel or any company or person not under the direct control of Stonehouse Tours;
- Sickness, theft, labour disputes, mechanical breakdown, quarantine, government restraint, weather, closed roads or accesses, or any other cause beyond our direct control;
- Failure to arrive at the airport on time on the day of departure or not to be on time for various convocations during the trip, for any reason;
- Failure to obtain the documentation required for your trip such as passports, visas, and certificates (in which case you are not entitled to any refund);
- Failure to follow instructions including but not limited to airport departure times, baggage handling, and check-in/check-out times;
- Unauthorized statements of acts of misinterpretations made by any travel agency of its employees relating to the standards, quality, services and inclusions of the programs purchased;
- A full refund, however, will not be granted where cancellation of travel must be made by Stonehouse Tours for any situations which are unusual and/or unforeseeable, i.e., any force majeure including (but not limited to) weather conditions such as inundation, any type of storm, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, waterspout, tsunami, fire, seismic activity, nuclear disasters, strikes, riots or civil conflicts, acts of war, terrorist actions, any public health emergencies or health risks, government actions, supplier bankruptcies and any other events beyond Stonehouse Tours control. Stonehouse Tours is not liable for the costs or other consequences that arise out of or result from any inclement weather conditions at any time and where Stonehouse Tours’ contractual obligations with its suppliers does not allow for reimbursement of the sums paid to the supplier on behalf of the customer;
- Cancellation or change for any reason in the travel services offered Stonehouse Tours reserves the right to modify the itinerary or the carriers, substitute accommodation whenever necessary or cancel the trip completely. In such an event it will not be liable for claims, damages or losses beyond the refund of the original cost. In the event of cancellation of the trip by Stonehouse Tours the full refund of moneys paid will represent the final settlement with the passenger. If a modification in the itinerary results in a saving, a refund would be made. Conversely if the modification should entail additional expenses, such expenses would be borne by the passenger. Stonehouse Tours reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a tour member whose presence may impede the operation of the tour or the rights of enjoyment of the other passengers. Under such circumstances, unused land services only will be refunded. Stonehouse Tours, the travel agent and carriers accept no responsibility for loss of tickets, coupons or any travel documents.